The 5 Hour Car Ride
By: Ben Boettcher
What, Who, Where, When, How, Why, and Interesting Facts
Who: Mom, Dad, Sister, and I
Where: In a car going to Mackinaw City
When: August 29-31
How: My dad drove
Why: For vacation
Interesting Facts: We also rode on a fairy to Mackinac Island
Look At Me
The Science of it
Explanation: It was like the Doppler Effect because when the car got closer it got louder and when it drove away it wasn't as loud.
Connection 2: Legs & feet falling asleep as we sat in the car.
Explanation: As we sat in one position our legs and feet started falling asleep because we were putting pressure on our nerves.
2. I wonder if the grate on the bridge can mess up your hearing.
3. I wonder why our feet kept falling asleep every time we'd wake them up.
4. I wonder if they will ever remove the grate on the bridge.
5. I wonder why we didn't stretch our legs more.
6. I wonder why they even put grates on the bridge in the first place.