Be The Teacher Every Child Desires
Professional Educator Diploma
- Create a student centered learning environment
- Plan your lesson plan according to your students interest
- observe and get to know your students abilities, interests, strength and learning styles
- Include each and every child rather than exclude students with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Assess your students in a new approach and with different tools
- Build a partnership with parents for the benefit of the three, child, parent, and teacher
How to build a motivating enviroment?
How to plan for your obsevation and carry assessments?
Importance of parent-teacher Partnership and how to build it?