May 22, 2017
- It's that time to begin cleaning out your classrooms to prepare for the new school year. Any old technology can be placed in the teacher workroom. Any old furniture should be tagged for removal.
- F&P for all students should be input into illuminate by 6/9/17.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site.
Week at a Glance
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- FC Meeting 3 to 4
- Williams Off Site in am
- District Physical Inventory: Please ensure you have your Chromebook on campus.
- FOSS Kits due to room 5
- Minimum Day
- Howard PD 1:30 to 3:30
Important Upcoming Dates