October 15, 2021
We have just over half of our raffle ticket envelopes picked up from our office and we are officially half way through our fundraising period. Please contact our office at (810) 591-6078 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your student's raffle tickets sent home or pick them up in our office anytime during the school day. Any unsold tickets need to be returned, so we are not able to send them home with students unless parents request.
This fundraiser is so important to our school and the supplementary learning experiences our teachers provide such as camp costs, field trip entry fees, books, and more. Our goal is for each student to sell 15 tickets ($10 each). If you sell all 15 and can sell more, we have extra tickets packets available for pick up. Please contact our office and we will get them to you!
All ticket stubs, funds, and any unsold tickets need to be returned by Nov. 8 at the latest. We have gift cards for Flint Candy Company for the highest ticket seller in each class for the month of October so turning them in by Oct. 29 is best! :)
Thank you for your help and support.
Amber Hall, PIC Director
Raffle Ticket Fundraiser Progress
Join us Monday, Oct. 18 for Space Trivia Night! See details on the flyer below!
Important October Dates
* Oct. 1 - 31 - PIC Raffle Ticket Fundraiser. If you need more tickets, please contact us!
* Mon. Oct. 18 @ 5:30 p.m. - Space Trivia Night - Join in person in PIC cafeteria or on Zoom (same link above)
* Mon., Oct. 18 @ 6:30 p.m. - PIC Family Council Mtg. - PIC cafeteria or Zoom (see link above)
* Wed., Oct. 20 - LATE START, School starts at 9:55 a.m.
* Fri., Oct. 22 - PIC Camp Day at Covenant Hills Camp - more info. coming soon!
* Fri., Oct. 29 - Halloween celebrations
* Fri., Oct. 29 - End of Marking Period 1
Our 4-5 Robotics Team learned from a guest speaker this week!
PIC has awesome places to relax and read!
Our teachers took 10 min. during a staff meeting to play a very competitive game of Spoons last Monday!