Roasting VS Steaming
Cooking Methods Project
Some foods that are generally roasted (in the oven) would be
- Veggies such as potatoes
Some foods roasted over fires would be
- Hot dogs
- Marshmallows (for s'mores)
HOW TO ROAST VEGETABLES BELOW!!
Some equipment recommended would be a steamer.
Foods that are generally cooked by steaming would be
- Leafy Greens
- Shell fish
HOW TO STEAM VEGETABLES BELOW!!
- with roasting its cooked right on the heat, while steaming the food is above the source.
- Steaming might be a little bit quicker depending on what you cook
Some similarities would be
- you can cook vegetables (and many other foods) with both
- both taste good if done right