WEDNESDAY TECH AFTERNOONS
Computer Lab 3.20 pm start
Wondering where to start with Google Drive?What about Moodle?
If you would like to know more about using these Webtools , come along to our first Tech Afternoon on Wednesday of Week 3.It will be informal yet practical ,so you will need to have a charged laptop with you.If you have used "Drive" or "Moodle",it's always great to have your input too-we can learn so much when we share what we know!
Schedule of Session Topics
- How to Create Contact Groups
- What is Google Drive?
- How to Create a document & make Folders
- Uploading & Downloading documents
- How To share documents using links
- Recognising different ways to share & privacy settings
- Real-Time Collaboration
- Forms-Create online surveys.Simple to create & easy data collection
- Google Sheets & Presentations
- Moodle - Basics (navigating;Class Pages; Insert Webpage Hyperlinks; etc)
- Moodle- Insert images; Hyperlink images ;Insert a table; etc
Week 8 & 9
- Sharing Web tools ,applications and Websites (eg. Casey -Class Dojo)