May 15, 2019
A Note From Mrs. Craighead
We are thankful for all of your time, effort and donations throughout Teacher Appreciation Week. Our staff feels really special and important because of your kindness.
We are finishing up our 2nd round of state testing today with the 5th grade science test. Our kiddos worked hard all year and have grown not only academically but socially and emotionally too. We are so proud of them! We will spend the last few days of the 2018-19 school year celebrating their accomplishments and having some fun!
It has been an honor to work in partnership with the parents and families of our Draper kiddos to provide meaningful learning experiences this year. Your children are fantastic and I can't wait to see what the future holds for each of them after they leave us here at Draper Intermediate.
As always, if we can help in any way please don’t hesitate to contact us here at Draper Intermediate. Have a wonderful day!
Important Times to Remember
8:15 - 3:30
doors open at 7:45
attendance at 9:50
A Lunch - 10:55 - 11:25
B Lunch - 11:25 - 11:55
C Lunch - 11:55 - 12:25
D Lunch - 12:25 - 12:55
Alternate Friday Schedule
Lunch Times Each Friday
A lunch - 10:34 - 11:04
B Lunch - 11:04 - 11:34
C Lunch - 11:34 - 12:04
D Lunch - 12:04 - 12:34
Mark Your Calendars
- 5/15 - 5th Grade Science STAAR
- 5/16 - 2018-19 Extra Yearbooks available at 7:45am in Cafeteria ($30)
- 5/17 - 6th Grade Choir Field Trip
- 5/17 - 5th/6th Dual Language Celebration @WHS - 6pm
- 5/20 - 6th Grade Social Studies Culture Day
- 5/20 - Kona Ice for All during PE - Thank you PTA!
- 5/21 - Field Day - 6th grade morning / 5th grade afternoon (school appropriate athletic wear is acceptable for dress)
- 5/21 - Talent Show - 5th Grade morning / 6th grade afternoon
- 5/22 - Patriot Pride Assemblies (5th grade 8:30am & 6th grade 10am)
- 5/22 - 6th Grade Reception following Patriot Pride Assembly (T-shirts & Photo Opps w/peers and staff)
- 5/23 - Early Release @ 1:30 / Last day of school year
Notes From Nurse Beth...
Texas State Law requires that students entering 7th grade receive additional immunizations. The immunizations needed include a Tdap vaccine and a Meningococcal vaccine. Students will not be able to begin 7th grade until they are up-to-date with immunizations and a record has been received by the school. If your student has already received these immunizations or receives them before the end of the school year, please send a shot record to Nurse Beth at Draper. If your student receives the immunizations over the summer, please provide a shot record to Cooper Junior High.
If your student had medication in the nurse’s office during this school year, please remember to pick it up by or before the last day of school. Medications cannot be sent home with students due to safety reasons, so a parent must pick up the medication from the clinic.