Year 3 Newsletter
Weekly information from D3CP & D3MA
This week in Year 3...
Place Value fun in Maths
Keeping fit in the sunshine at the field playing Tag Rugby
Completing an investigation to create our own tally charts and bar graphs
Science experiments completed to find out more about plants
Creative minds coming together to design a group recycled art project
Some brave children chose to design art projects independently!
* Continuing to explore information texts
* Continuing to develop research skills
* Beginning to create recycled art projects
* Learning more about plants through investigative science
* Learn and practice multiplication facts for the 5 and 10 times tables
* Derive division facts corresponding to the 5 and 10 times tables
Nuclear Summit Days
If your child is NOT attending school, a link to the learning activities they should do at home is here.
Homework deadline is Thursday 27th March.
International Day lunch is currently being arranged by the fabulous class mums.
Any volunteers for 'Listening Ear' should discuss their ideas with Mrs Levido.