Dear Second Grade Parents,
Here are some questions to ask your children:
- What is a stockade or palisades? (fence built around a longhouse village to protect people from enemies)
- Explain the Name that Number game.
- Ms. Holzer's reading group: What is a Venn Diagram and what is one thing that Paul Bunyan and Johnny Appleseed have in common?
- Mrs. King's reading group: What are some similarities and differences between Little Red Riding Hood and Lon Po Po?
- Mrs. Kaufman's reading group: What is Readers' Theater and what story are you reading?
We look forward to meeting with you at conferences next week!
Have a great weekend,
Emilia and Rachel