I have loved Pokémon since I was little, and it is something that makes me happy no matter what.
Also, I really love video games.
My favorite tv show ever is The Walking Dead. I love zombies and I love apocalypses, so it's the perfect show.
Things you need to do while keyboarding are:
- keep your back straight
- keep your feet on the floor
- keep the b and n keys in the center of your body
- don't rest your wrists
- type at a steady pace
- don't stop typing, keep rhythm
- don't look down at the keyboard
- keep your fingers on the home row
- correct finger reaches
- use left or right hands correctly when you shift
Keep good posture.
Knees level or a little bit lower to your hips.
Look at the computer, not at your keyboard when you type.