Hawk Happenings: May 23rd
Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
Message from the Principal
I wanted to give a few reminders, as we get to the end of the year!
- Please try your very best to be on time for the last 3 weeks of the school year. I am noticing A LOT of late arrivals. This is distracting for the class and puts kids at a disadvantage when they arrive late. It is also tough for us to get our end of the year testing completed. So, let that bright, beautiful sun wake you up and get you going in the morning!!
- You will be receiving your bill for unfulfilled volunteer hours. These were due by May 8th. We can only account for the hours that get turned in, so if you did them and did not turn in your sheet (or record hours in Renweb), you will be receiving a bill. If you have a question about it, please just contact Kelly (Finance@hrrsjda.org or call 253-272-7012)...politely. :) Congrats to those who completed all of their hours!
- The Walk-a-Thon is our Spring Fundraiser. When you signed your Commitment Hours form for the school year (with the registration packet), it included 3 annual fundraisers: Fall Chocolate Sale, Winter Auction, and Spring Walk-a-Thon. Each is a $100 commitment per family (not per student). If you can get a few members of your family and/or friends, this should be an easy fundraiser!
As always, if you have any questions or concerns with end of the year items (or anything else), don't hesitate to contact the teachers, staff, or myself.
Have a wonderful week and HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
Scenes from Peter Pan, Jr.
- Wednesday, May 23rd - Communication envelopes go home today
- Thursday, May 24th - Pay2Dress ($2), Communication envelopes due to the office today
- Friday, May 25th - No School in honor of Memorial Day!
- Monday, May 28th - No School in honor of Memorial Day!
Purchase Free Dress
You may purchase "free dress" for the last week of school for your child. The cost is $25 per student and can be paid in the office with Berenice. This is good for June 11 - 15, 2018.
- Open House on May 30th at 6 pm in the school. Pizza and beverages are provided. Come and share your ideas and questions.
- The prep work for the Depave will be June 18-22. This is done by contractors.
- Community Depave will be Saturday, June 23rd. THIS IS WHEN WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!
- We have a crew on hand to do any work we are not able to do that Saturday the following week (June 25-28) and if people want to help when the crew is there they are more than welcome to join. My hope is that we can get 100 people on site, so each of us only need to remove 10’ x 10’, which is really doable in 3 hours.
- Post-Depave transformation work will be July 11-22. This is done by contractors.