By: Caitlin Martin
- Nausea and vomiting
- Clay-colored bowel movements
- Low-grade fever
- Dark urine
- Joint Pain
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Eating food handled by someone with the virus who doesn't wash their hands often.
- Drinking contaminated water.
- Being in close contact with a person who is infected.
- Having sex with someone who has the virus.
- Cope with nausea
- Rest your liver
Most people who get Hepatitis A recover, only a very small proportion die from Hepatitis A. Epidemics can be explosive and cause significant economic loss.
Number of Hepatitis Patients a year
In 2013 there were 3,473 people with Hepatitis A infection in the United States.