WHAT TO DO
IN CASE OF WORKPLACE ACCIDENT
ACCORDING TO THE ARL AND EPS
- The worker must report the accident opportunely to his/her boss.
- The worker should receive first aid.
- The worker shall provide truthful and ascertainable information about the accident.
- The worker must follow the necessary treatment and tests for his/her recovery.
- At hospital the worker should mention that has to be admitted to hospital due to a workplace accident.
- The worker shall fill a form in the 48 hours after the accident.
- The occupational health department should investigate the accident to take actions and prevent future risk of accidents.
REMEMBER YOU CAN PREVENT WORKPLACE ACCIDENTS
- To prevent accidents you could follow carefully the regulations, rules and restrictions proposed by your company.
- To minimize the risk to get seriously injured you can use the protection implements.
- The workers can not avoid the risk just by intuition, you should read and understand the rules and advices related to accident risks.
- Please remember you can call to the occupational health department if you have any question.
- If you see a coworker having a dangerous behavior you can place an alert, it will be confidential.
- If you think the company is ignoring a risky situation you can report it in the occupational health office.
- The workers can not use headphones while they are working.
- The workers could use their cellphones if they are responsible with their job and keep their attention in their assignments.
- Please remember you always can improve your performance avoiding accidents.