Connected Educator Month @iES
Day 2 - What is Web 2.0?
What is Web 2.0?
What is Web 2.0 and why is it important? Today, you’ll find out. Complete the activities below to steep yourself in the concept of Web 2.0.
- Complete this page on the K12 Learning 2.0 site. Read the page, watch the videos, and make notes on questions or reflections you may have.
- Go to http://www.lisd.net and login with your Google account. The login is under the Staff tab.
- Create a new Google document and copy your notes from the activity above on to the page. The page should save automatically.
- Next, share the doc with a friend or colleague by clicking the “share” button and entering their email address. Attach a message to the document in the space provided in the popup window.
- Optional: have the person you shared it with join Google docs and edit your document with comments about your notes.
- Having trouble? Watch the video tutorial below on how to create a Google doc.
That’s all for today! Tomorrow: you’ll be introduced to the wonderful world of Twitter.
Create a new Google Document
All information is from the Connected Educator Starter Kit.