Mexico and Canada Trivia Game
Room 206 vs. Room 207
Which room knows more about Mexico and Canada?
- Your room will be divided into two teams: Team Mexico and Team Canada.
- Teams must research and create trivia questions about their country using library resources.
- You must have 2 trivia questions from each question category found below.
- Your Room will have a total of 36 questions (Mexico and Canada combined.)
- Use Explain Everything to create slides for your trivia questions.
- All the Mexico and Canada questions will be combined into one trivia game.
- As one team, your room will play the trivia game.
- The Room that answers the most trivia questions correctly wins!
Remember . . .
Use images or photographs with each question
Create multiple choice questions with three possible answers
Make one slide for the question, one slide for the answer
Put your name or names on each slide you create!
Save both slides to you Camera Roll then email your 2 slides to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write your Room # in the subject line.
Use the Trivia Question Worksheet and make sure a friend checks your facts!