Chavez High School
Guide to political parties
- Democrat party does favor same-sex marriage because on their point of view it puts them in the right side of history and it shows that they have courage to stand up for freedom to marry freely.
- Republicans does not approve of this act because they think only one man and women should get married they think since they think that the four fathers came up with this that it should stay that way and that it shouldn't change at all.
- Green Party thinks the same way as the democrats that all same-sex couples should have the same rights as a heterosexual couples have and that the ''defense of marriage act'' is a violation of civil rights.
- Constitutional party does not approve nor like same-sex marriage they thing is against the religion that they are in.
- Democrats believe that abortion is a women choice and that they should do whatever they want to do.
- Republicans views on abortion are rooted firmly in the belief that an unborn child like any individual in this country, has an individual right to life that should not be infringed upon by others
- Green party believes that it should be legal and safe for the women that want to do whatever they want with their bodies
- Constitutional party affirm the God is giving legal person hood to all human beings from fertilization to natural death without exception.
- Democrats For decades Democrats have fought for the simple idea that everyone should have some basic health care.
- Republicans want everyone who lives in the U.S to have health care.
- Green Party they want the same thing as the democrats for everyone to have free health care
- Constitutional party
- Democrats voted to move forward with six weeks of paid leave for new fathers.
- Republicans think the same as the democrats because it is seen that it is good
- Green party will do the same thing as first two with six week pay for new fathers
- constitutional i could not find more on this issue
Republicans believes in immigration laws and immigration reforms that address the needs of national security.
constitutional party affirm the integrity of the international borders of the United States and the Constitutional authority and duty of the federal government to guard and to protect those borders.