Clark Middle School
September 17th- September 23rd
Monday, September 17
- Student Council Packets Due before 4:05pm to Ms. Beckett.
- Spelling Bee Informational during Cougar Den in the Library.
- 7th Grade Football Games vs. Pioneer @ Centennial HS. First game begins at 5:30pm.
Tuesday, September 18
- Pep Rally 3:00-3:30pm in the Main Gym. Pre register here.
- 8th Grade Football Games vs. Pioneer @ Centennial HS. First game begins at 5:30pm.
Wednesday, September 19
- New Student Lunch during 6th Grade Lunch.
- 7th and 8th Grade Cheer Practice 5:00-6:30pm.
- Watch D.O.G.S. Pizza Night 6:00pm in the Cafeteria. Don't forget to RSVP here.
Thursday, September 20
- 7th and 8th Grade Volleyball Games vs. Cobb @ Cobb MS. First games begin at 5:30pm.
- FISD Town Hall on Bond and TRE at Clark Middle School from 6:30-7:30pm.
Friday, September 21
- Picnic with the Parents during all lunches.
- Lip Sync Contest 6:00pm in the Cafeteria. Tickets are $5.
- Centennial Titans Cheer Clinic 6:00pm at Centennial HS.
- End of the First Six Weeks Grading Period
Parents, the end of the first marking period is Friday, September 21st. Please check the Home Access Center (HAC) with your child(ren) to see what grades have been earned for each class. If the overall grade is not acceptable, please make a plan of action with your child to determine how they will address their grades. They may need to see a teacher for tutorials, retake a test, or simply turn in missing work. We want all of our students to be successful and are excited about all of the wonderful things the students have learned thus far.
Safety and Security from Mrs. Reed
2. Parents, please drive slowly and courteously when near or on the campus. We want to keep our students and staff safe! See the traffic flow map here.
Thank you for all of your support!
8th grade boys scoliosis screening will be conducted on Wednesday October 24th, through their ILA class. Please see the letter here.
7th grade girls scoliosis screening will be conducted on Tuesday December 11th, through their PE class. Please see the letter here.
If you do not want your student screened, please see the FISD religious affidavit.