Literacy Leader Network Meetings
Previously Regional Literacy Meetings
September 4, 2020, October 2, 2020, November 6, 2020, December 3, 2020, January 8, 2021, February 12, 2021, March 12, 2021, April 9, 2021, and May 14, 2021 from 12:30PM to 3:30PM
Local Literacy experts will collaborate to support the growth throughout our individual districts and across our region.
Our objectives are:
- to share information across the region as it relates to supporting literacy success for each student at all grade levels
- to provide a professional growth forum for participants to continue with their own professional development in literacy instruction and assessment
- to create a network of reading professionals who come together collegially to support one another in their efforts to provide guidance and resources that support best practices in literacy engagement and academic growth
- to work collectively to provide ongoing guidance and act as a resource for colleagues to make literacy instruction meaningful for all students
- to continue to pursue professional growth opportunities that will support the professional development of reading specialists, reading teachers and other teachers in the area of literacy instruction
- to advocate for best practices in literacy, based on reputable research and knowledge of literacy pedagogy We look forward to collaborating with the amazing literacy professionals in our region.
These sessions are offered only to CESA 10 districts participating in the Literacy League, they include Bloomer, Bruce, Colby, Eleva-Strum, Gilman, Gilmanton, Granton, Greenwood, Ladysmith, Lake Holcombe, Loyal, Neillsville, New Auburn, Owen-Withee, Spencer, and Thorp. (Discount will be automatically applied.)