Learning how to use the tool well.
How to Back Up Notability
- Open Notability to the library screen.
- Tap the Settings gear in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Auto-Backup.
- Choose Google Drive.
- Sign into Google Drive.
- Google Drive will ask for permission to talk to Notability -- give it permission.
You will know that Notability is backing up to Google drive in two ways.
1. A gear will appear next to Google Drive when you go to Setting > Auto Backup.
2. A folder called Notability, should be in Google Drive. When you open that folder, you find your most current Notability notes.
Backup Notability to iCloud
However, if you backup to iCloud, your notes and folders will all be restored at once. It is a huge timesaver. The only reason this is optional is because if your iCloud is full, you have to pay money to get more iCloud space.