Week of February 15
The vision of Rasor Elementary is to inspire our students to be lifelong learners and empower them to meet the challenges of the future, adapt to change, and exercise critical judgment, becoming global citizens capable of utilizing tomorrow's resources and technology responsibly.
Motto: Educate for success, inspiring excellence.
Reminders and Information
- Communication with parents
- Consistency with kids
- Encourage students to become the best
- Staying strong
- Love letters from parents
- Expectations are consistent
- The way we plan together
- Best snack pantry around
- Fluid team - Picking each other up and supporting each other
- Team oriented
- Planning ahead on the calendar
- Dedication to students
- We have fun with each other
Wow! Wow! and Wow! This is an amazing place to work, teach, and LEARN.
School Board calls for May 7 Bond Election
NEW - Note from the nurse
- Lunch Hours 1:00-1:30 Please do not send students during this time unless it is an emergency
- If your BooBoo basket need supplies, please send a student down for the nurse to replenish it. All cuts, scrapes, scratches, etc. that can be covered with a bandaid and do not bleed excessively, should be handled by the teacher with the kit. Make sure you are taking your kit to recess.
- Thank you for your help with this!
Coming this Thursday, February 18 - PLC for Project Based Learning
- Academy High School
- 3 meetings will follow this first meeting
- You do not need to register - just come on if you are interested!
- Tuesday, February 16 - Team Meetings
- Wednesday, February 17 - Zack out at Training all day
- Thursday, February 18 - Vertical Team Meetings
- Friday, February 19 - RAH
- Monday, February 22 - Data Dig Meetings
- Week of February 22-26 - Engineering Week
- Wednesday, February 24 - Spring pictures/group pictures - Staff Picture 7:15 am
- Thursday, February 25 - Staff Meeting
- Monday, February 29 - Mini PLC's Start
- Week of February 29-March 4 - Book Fair
- Wednesday, March 2 - Read Across America Day - Author visit - More details to come
- Thursday, March 3 - Open House, 6:00-7:15
Articles Worth Reading
- How and Why Intrinsic Motivation Works
- Practical Ways to Develop Students’ Mathematical Reasoning
- Recognizing and Overcoming False Growth Mindset
- http://blogs.edweek.org Lessons from Abroad on Professional Learning
- 16 Inspirational Quotes From Children's Literature | Edutopia