7 interesting fact
*Poland is the 9 largest in Europe.
*Pizza in Poland don't use tomato sauce.
*Some polish toilet paper is 10% crepe.
*The most cognomen dog name in Poland is Burek.
*Men left their villages to find hard work in large cities.
*Polish immigrants found jobs,factories, mills and mines. They also had to work long hours at dangerous jobs.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut up
- 1/2 cup cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in butter until fine crumbs; food processor is best.
- Place in large bowl; add cranberries and raisins.
- Beat milk and egg with a fork.
- Add milk and egg mixture to flour mixture; stir with fork until moistened.
- Drop by 12 heaping spoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the 1 Tablespoon sugar.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on rack.