North Texas University
1.What are the recommended or requirements high school courses admission? Successfully complete the curriculum requirements for the Texas Recommended or Distinguished Achievement high school program or its equivalent.
2.What are the admissions criteria? Earn an SAT score of at least 1500 out of 2400 or satisfy ACT benchmarks of 18 in English, 22 in Math, 21 in Social Sciences and 24 in Science.
3. What is the application fee? $75.00
4. How do you contact the admissions office?
University of North Texas
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1155 Union Circle #311277
Denton, Texas 76203
5. What is the annual cost for on year of tuition(based on 15 credits per semester? The average cost of tuition and fees for a typical student is based on enrolling for 30 hours per year. The actual costs that a student incurs will vary depending on the student’s degree or certificate program
6. What is the annual cost for one year of fees? The fee is a flat $500.00 per semester.
7. What is the estimated annual cost for books and supplies?
8. How do you contact the scholarship office? 940-565-2302
9. What type of scholarship is it? Academic
10. What are the eligibility requirements?