Druid Hills High School
FINAL Week at a Glance
Needed - Summer Hospital Homebound Teacher - Contact Ms. Cunningham if Interested
Tuesday PM Advisement
8:10 - 9:35 1st Period
9:41 - 11:06 2nd Period
11:11 - 1:14 3rd Period
- 11:11-11:36 A Lunch
- 11:43-12:08 B Lunch
- 12:15-12:40 C Lunch
- 12:47-1:14 D Lunch
1:20-2:45 4th Period
This Week - All Hands On Deck with Supervision
- Please make sure you are actively monitoring during passing periods in the hallways.
- Limit student movement during classes to emergency situations - and please provide a pass.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, we are asking all faculty members to assist us with clearing the hallways and monitoring students at dismissal
Lead in Water Re-Testing - May 26
- Complete IU Awareness Courses (if completed by Wednesday, you will be included on a list. If completed after Wednesday, please attach a screenshot showing course completion)
- Sign up for DCSD Summer CurriculumTraining for K-12 Teachers (applies to core content, Interrelated, ESOL, Media Center Specialist, Instructional Support Specialists, Intro to Business & Tech teachers).
Friday Teacher Schedule
3pm Grades due
5:15 Bus leaves for GWCC
8:30 Bus leaves for DHHS
- US History
- Coordinate Algebra
- Analytic Geometry
- Advanced Algebra
- Environmental Science
You are welcome to give the invitation letter to qualifying students.
We are looking for a Social Studies teacher to cover Civics/Geography June 5-8. Please email Ms. Cunningham if interested (stipend is $35/hour)
SummerBridge - Teachers Needed
We are looking for teachers interested in assisting (stipend is $35/hour). Please contact Ms. Cunningham if interested.
Class of 2017 - Summer Transition Centers
DCSD's Student Advancement Department will pilot Summer Transition Centers during the month of June. The centers will provide support for students graduating in the Class of 2017 (or recent graduates) but unsure of next steps for college. We want to help these students make a smooth transition to their college campus in the fall!
The attached document lists all Summer Transition Center locations, dates, and times.