CSDA Competition Team car wash
The rain didn't stop us!!
Team warm up info
CSDA Competition Team Parent’s Meeting July 28, 2013 7:30 pm Minutes
Motion to call the meeting to order by Elizabeth
Motion seconded by Nichol
· Will be coming from a new company.
· We will be able to log in online to order the sizes we need.
· Items will all ship together and will ship to the studio.
· Approximate order by date will be September 15th.
· Approximate price is $100.
· Skirts are still being looked into.
· More info about ordering will come from Elizabeth
2. Football Mania
· If you are having trouble selling your 5 raffle tickets please see Betti or Elizabeth as soon as possible
· More tickets have been ordered and are available
· Tickets are still available from Betti Ketlerl
· Any questions please see Betti
3. Night Out Fundraiser
· Discussion about planning a “night out” event somewhere. For instance, chic-fil-a, Rita’s, etc.
· Nicole Holtz will be chairing this fundraiser. We discussed possible locations and more information is to come.
4. Discount Cards
· Briefly discussed a discount card fundraiser. Nicole Holtz will be looking into this.
5. Car Wash
· We discussed final arrangements for the car wash.
· Volunteers for garden hose Y and additional hose were found.
· NO FLIP FLOPS….socks and shoes or water shoes.
6. Jump Convention/Competition
· Information can be found here: http://www.jumptour.com/
· We will be attending in Philadelphia January 31-February 2, 2014
· Overnight stay is highly recommended. Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn $139/night
· Hotel reservations should be made soon to ensure a spot, block of rooms is under the name “Break the Floor”
7. Local Performance Opportunities
· Tanya Chang will be chairing this
· We discussed possible locations.
· Looking to perform at local nursing homes, senior centers, and community events
· Performance numbers will be ready to perform by January 15th
· Target performance date would be the weekend prior to Jump (weekend of 1/24)
· Lorraine will look into Ben Wilson Senior Center
· Karin will look into Northampton Township Senior Center
· Susan Cotte will look into Fox
8. Dance Mom’s Shirt
· A dance Mom’s shirt has been designed and can be seen found at the bottom of the meeting agenda: https://www.smore.com/7j24
· Shirt sales will be opened to the entire studio in order to make more affordable.
· Deadline to order will be September 30. More information from Elizabeth will follow
· A design will be set up for the Dance Dad’s shirt.
· Nichol and Lorraine will co-chair this
9. Teacher’s Competition Fees
· Each parent will bring $10/per dancer to the next meeting
· Money collected will be given to help defer some of the cost of attending competition/conventions
· Next meeting will be 9/15 at 7:30 pm
· Future dates are 10/20 and 11/17
Nichol motioned to end the meeting.
Megan seconded the motion.
Megan Blatz, Jennifer Briggs, Tanya Chang, Dawn & Rudy Cieri, Susan Cotte, Laura DeAmbrose, Andrew Dziedzic, Nicole Holtz, Betti Ketler, Susan Knorr, Nichol Meager, Deanna Shelton, Lorraine Sutliff, Karin O’Connor, and Elizabeth Tolis.