Lucky Charms June Update!
Flash Contest - win retired or one of a kind c+i Prototypes!
Flash Multi Wrap Contest
This is an opportunity to host a relaunch for your business if you have been out of the game for a while, find some new hostesses that may have been dragging their feet on picking a date (HOSPITALITY MONTH! The incentives are bananas, or should I say pineapples?! HA) or to reach out to past hostesses who love to entertain and ask them to host an exclusive Limited Edition Launch Party! With Le Tropique so fresh too there is no reason not to get your summer business into high gear!
Here are the contest details (I am soooooo EXCITED for this contest!!!!)
There will be two prizes from the items I picked up at the sample sale last weekend - these will be either retired pieces or pieces that were NEVER even put into production (one of a kind prototypes, what?!?!?!)
(this is in addition to our tropical challenge - and it will help your team too!) If you are not a part of the facebook group - let me know - add me on FB and I will add you. You need to be part of the group to participate in the contest because it will be how I am keeping track of entries. facebook.com/natalyaczap (add me if we aren't friends yet)
- This is a wrap contest, even selling one wrap will help you get in on the fun
- Every wrap you sell will give you one entry
- I will be creating a post where you MUST use the hashtag #wrapdown for every multi-wrap you sell to get entries
- Any wrap counts - it can be any MULTI-WRAP, or ANY of the men's bracelet's, as long as it is a wrap it counts. The great thing is there are so many ways to wear a bead and chain multiwrap that is a great strategy to try and sell.
- The contest will start on June 15th, 2015 and end on June 30th, 2015 at 11:59pm EST.
- There will be TWO winners. One that will be picked at random based on their raffle ticket entries (1 bracelet = 1 ticket) and the other winner will be whoever sells the MOST.
Who is ready to win???? As always set up a touch base call with me to chat strategies or post within the team fb group to see what everyone else is doing!