SymbalooEDU - Organize and share the best of the web with your students
Ms. Bibb shared her TCEA Symbaloo page with us this morning! Her page is
If you want to create your own Symbaloo page to house all of your favorite websites, it is easy to make one! Or maybe you want create a Symbaloo page that keeps all of the websites and links for your students and classes to utilize throughout the year! On the computer go to http://www.symbalooedu.com/ and sign up in the top right hand corner!
You can create a Symbaloo page on the IPad or computer! Kids can access it anywhere they can get internet access!
- Never have to type in an address manually saving time in the classroom
- One click takes teachers or students to important websites and
- Provides a safe web environment for student learning
- Resources are saved in the cloud so they can be accessed from any
- Free and without advertising
- SymbalooEDU resources automatically sync between a user's iPhone, PC,
- Instantly add new websites and web 2.0 tool to SymbalooEDU
- Integrated RSS reader for all news sources
- Search the web directly from within the app
- Share resources with Twitter, mail or bluetooth