- Family and Social background
Types of personality disorders
- Paranoid (Guarded , defensive, suspicious)
- Schizoid ( indifferent ,remote, distant, humorless )
- Antisocial (impulsive ,irresponsible, unruly, don't communicate with others)
- Borderline ( unstable, unpredictable ,isolation)
- Obsessive compulsive (respectful ,maintain a rule-bound lifestyle)
- Depressive (Somber ,discouraged ,brooding)
Is it medicine to cure your disorder?
You may go to a treatment team such as Primary doctor, Psychiatrist, Social workers or even family member
Depending on your needs and type of personality disorders treatment may include.
Measuring Personality: Crash Course Psychology #22
Paranoid Personality disorder
- Very distrustful
- Think others are out to harm them
- Always watching surroundings