The Facts about Bullying
by NIshanth Singaraju
What is Bullying
Bullying is use of superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.
It is also when someone intentionally and repeatedly try to hurt someone else
- Cyberbullying is when the use of technology to hurt or harm someone
- Bullying must be stopped.
Using his strength to intimidate the vicitim
The Victim is the one who experienced the pain of bullying.
Person who witnesses someone in pain but doesn't help
How to Stop Bullying?
Techniques to Stop Bullying
- Stop and think before you say or do something that could hurt someone.
- If you feel like being mean to someone, find something else to do. Play a game, watch TV, or talk to a friend.
- Look at the kid bullying you and tell him or her to stop in a calm, clear voice. You can also try to laugh it off. This works best if joking is easy for you. It could catch the kid bullying you off guard.
- Always think about what you post. You never know what someone will forward. Being kind to others online will help to keep you safe. Do not share anything that could hurt or embarrass anyone.
- Talk to a parent, teacher, or another adult you trust. Adults need to know when bad things happen so they can help.