Ralston Middle School Announcements
November 30, 2022
Today is a "B" day
Students of the Week
November 28, 2022
7A - Victoria K. - This VICTORIous student is an over achiever! She is friendly, respectful to all, a great role-model, and she balances school and gymnastics like a pro.
7B - Alexa J. B. - Hey Alexa, show me a fantastic student! We love your awesome attitude and work ethic. Thanks for always being polite, hardworking and always giving it your all!
8A - Chloe O. - for always being kind and for always having wonderful grades!
8B - Brody J. - responsible, kind, always checks in if he will miss class, hard worker, very respectful
Activities After School Today:
Boys Basketball - Practice until 5:00 in the Lower Gym - Pictures today after school
Quiz Bowl - meets today after school until 3:45
GSA - meets today after school until 4:30
Lego League - meets after school until 5:00
Math Club - meets today after school until 4:15
Cheer and Dance - meet today after school until 5:00
Hope Squad meeting today during 7th period.
FCA - will not meet this week, but they will be meeting next week
Boys Basketball Pictures - today after school.
RMS PTO will hold a meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 30th at 5:30. Everyone is welcome to come and share thoughts and ideas.
NO SCHOOL - this Friday, Dec. 2nd - Staff In-Service Day
Informational meetings for Girls Basketball Monday (5th) and Wednesday (7th) in Ms. Chlopek's room at 7:40 am. (Only need to make it to one of the two.)
It's that time of year again for the annual Adopt-A-Family Advisement Competition.
As usual, advisement's will collect money, for a Ralston family, we have adopted for the holidays.
The top 3 advisement's will earn a prize.
First place gets their pick from a Pizza Party or Dairy Queen ice-cream
Second gets to pick from Donuts or Popcorn and M&M's.
Third gets what is left over from whatever the 2nd place team does not choose.
Collections end on Friday, December 16.
Girls Basketball - Tryouts start Dec. 12 after school in both gyms until 5:00
Girls Basketball Apparel - See the Flyer below. Orders are due by December 22nd. They can be turned in to Ms. Chlopek, Ms. Drake, or in the office.
RMS School Events Calendar - Please go to this website to see all of our school events, activities, and athletics. Detailed information is provided regarding time, location, and transportation. https://www.trailblazerconference.org/public/genie/1316/school/74/date/2022-09-01/view/month/
YEARBOOKS - If you would like to purchase a yearbook, the order forms are in the office and the cost is $20.00
Important Dates Coming Up...
- Friday, December 2nd - No School for Students; District/ Building In-service for Staff
- Monday, December 12th - Girls Basketball Tryouts after school in both gyms from 3:30 to 5 pm (Chlopek)
- Monday, December 12th through Thursday, December 22nd - Winter Fastbridge Academic Testing (Reading and Math) Assessment with ELA and Math teachers in the classroom
- Monday, December 19th through Wednesday, December 21st - Winter Fastbridge SEL Screener in Advisement (SAEBRS-staff complete and mySAEBERS-students self-assess)
- Tuesday, December 20th - Winter Choir Concert at RHS Theater (Harvey)
- Thursday, December 22nd (modified schedule) - Last day of the 2nd quarter/ 1st semester; RMS Varsity Boys Basketball team v. Staff annual game (Homework Incentive)
- Friday, December 23rd - No School for Students - Teacher Collaboration Day to finalize 2nd quarter/ 1st semester grades