This Week's News
Book It!- Keep working on your December learning goal!
APTT- Mark your calendars...our next APTT meeting will be January 21 from 5:30-6:30. I can't wait to see you and go over your child's progress with counting to 100 and show you another learning goal!
Affidavits are due before the Christmas break. Make sure you take care of this please!!! Several reminders have been sent home if your is missing.
Dates to Remember
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: all, with, ate
CAFE/ELA- 2nd 9 weeks learning goals
- Spoken words are represented by a sequence of letters
- Identifying and producing rhyming words
- Blending sounds to read words
- Asking and answering questions and retelling
- Engaging in group activities
- Writing one sentence to produce an opinion piece
Math: 2nd 9 weeks learning goals
- Counting to 60
- Skip counting by 10's to 50
- Counting forward starting with a number other than 1
- Answering how many question (#0-20)
- Comparing written numbers using more than, less than, equal to (#0-10)
- Comparing objects using more than, less than, equal to (0-20)
- Composing and decomposing numbers 11-19 into tens and ones
Social Studies/Science/Health Unit: Winter Holidays Around the World
Congratulations to the following Leaping Frogs for making a 100% on reading sight words, letter sounds, spelling CVC words, and blending CVC words!
These Leaping Frogs made a 100% on their sight word spelling test!
This student earned his first sight word super star!
This student earned her 3rd sight word super star!
These students earned their 4th sight word star for know 40 words!