You're never too late!
Come to Village Behavioral Health Treatment Center today.
The best treatment for young adults and teens
What Issues We Treat
- Academic Underachievment
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Drug Abuse
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Substance Abuse
- Suicide Ideation
- Teen violence
Our classrooms are where are students learn about everything that suits their needs.
Where students can have time to socialize and intermingle.
Our rooms offer the perfect amount of hominess to offer comfort away from home.
2) We offer two different treatment options, innovative treatment for adolescents who have problems with their mental health and residential treatment provides ongoing support and guidance in a safe environment.
3) We follow a 12- step model for recovery, which offers education on addiction as well as teaching skills necessary for achieving and maintaining sobriety.
4) Our program's goal is to help adolescents learn to successfully manage their own behaviors and exercise control over their impulses, to successfully defeat addiction.
5) Patients who are faced with chemical dependency issues have the ability to be a part Village Behavioral Health's substance abuse treatment program.
How to get to our facility from Concord,NC
2) Continue to Crowders Mountain. Take exit 10Bfrom I-85 S
3) Continue to 7, Sandy Run
4) Take I-40 W to US-129 S/Alcoa Hwy in Knoxville. Take exit 386B from I-40 W
5) Continue on US-129 S/Alcoa Hwy. Drive to Jones Bend Rd in Blount County
* Turn left onto Jones Bend Rd, your destination will be on the left.
A relaxing turquoise paradise to dive into when the weather gets steamy.
The great outdoors!
We offer trails and hiking for our patients to enjoy and relax.
Our indoor facility