Maintaining a balanced diet
By: Madison Johnson
- Eat foods that are rich in carbohydrates before a hard workout to perform your best.
- If you are sick, try to include more Vitamin C in your diet for a speedy recovery.
- Use Romaine lettuce instead of iceberg lettuce in your salad to get more nutrients.
- Try using pepper no enhance the flavor of your food in order to cut down on sodium.
- If you find yourself craving to chew ice, check on your iron levels because people who crave chewing ice are often iron-deficient.
Don't doubt yourself, I know you can do it! I know that it's very hard to resist the temptations around you, but just try to place yourself in beneficial situations and surround yourself with people who will motivate you! You will only lose if you choose not to try!