Chisholm Ridge Wranglers Weekly
CRES Mission Statement
Wrangler pride is working together to reach our goals in learning and life.
Kindergarten studied properties of pumpkins!
4th graders used math to plan a budget for their own countries!
Third graders studied different kinds of forces.
This Week at The Ridge
Tuesday: PLC Day. Please meet in Room A17 for PLC meetings.
Wednesday: Regular Schedule. Title I Committee Meeting
Thursday: Regular Schedule. Cook off campus.
Friday: Wrangler Round-Up, please send representative to set up gym by 7:00. Early Dismissal for Parent Conferences.
First in Math Updates Posted at B19
Teacher To Do List:
- Please make sure your students use the restroom BEFORE lunch! We are having quite a few behavior concerns at the restrooms during lunch. Students should be able to wait until after lunch if they had an opportunity before lunch.
- Please use the Parent Conference Form to document completion of your required Parent Conference. Place the white original copy in the student cumulative folder.
Nov. 1-15: PTA Canned Food Drive
Nov. 7: LiiNK in room C6 to assess Attentional Fatigue of 1st/2nd grade students, Election Day- Polls open in Fine Arts Hallway.
Nov. 10: End of 1st Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks, Early Dismissal, Parent Conferences
Nov. 13: Grades due in Skyward by 8:00 A.M.
Nov. 14: Progress Reports Sent Home
Nov. 15: VanCliburn to perform for grades 2-4 @ 9:00 in cafeteria.
Nov. 15-17: 5th Grade to Camp El Tesoro
Nov. 20-24: Thanksgiving Holidays
Dec. 4-5: Instructional Rounds, Debrief during PLC
Dec. 6: CRES to host Learning Walks for Assistant Principals
Dec. 8: End of 2nd Three Weeks for 2nd Nine Weeks
Dec. 12: Progress Reports Sent Home
Dec. 13: Preliminary Spelling Bee, District Holiday Open House
Dec. 14: PTA sponsors Cocoa with Santa @ 6:00
Dec. 15: Early Dismissal, Staff Luncheon
- To Kourtney Ricks for helping out with morning duty on Thursday.
- To Mallory Bownds and Saundra Yanish for doing morning car duty on a moment's notice on Thursday!
- To 3-6 grade teachers for their flexibility in adapting to a longer than anticipated assembly!
- To the Recognition Committee for organizing opportunities to be Thankful in November!
- To Vanessa Kiser for doing Morning Announcements on Thursdays!