The Future of School Counseling
Tuesday, February 4th at 8pm ET
Join us during National School Counseling Week!
- Jill Cook, ASCA
- Robin Zorn, 2014 School Counselor of the Year from GA, US
- Susan Spellman Cann, Department Head of BCHS Student Services, Calgary, Alberta
- Melanie Smith, School Counselor, South Korea
- Stuart Chen-Hayes, Counselor Educator, NY
- Malti Tuttle, Elementary and Middle School Counselor and Doctoral Student, GA
- Susan Fuller, Elementary School Counselor and Adjunct Instructor, PA
- Matthew Johnson, High School Counselor, VA
- Monica Dominguez, Elementary School Counselor, TX, School Counselor of the Year finalist
Frequently Asked Questions
When is this event? This is an online event for TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH AT 8PM EASTERN TIME. Please adjust to your time zone when adding it to your calendar.
Is there a charge? No. This event is FREE!
How do I register? No registration is required. To participate live visit the Hangout On Air event page on the day and time of the event to view the live stream. You can also visit this flyer to view the recording live or after it is recorded.
What kind of technology do I need to participate? SCOPE recommends that you set up a Google+ account and test out Google Hangouts to get a sense of how it works - it's much like Skype or FaceTime. If you already have a Gmail account, setting up Google+ is extra simple.
Can I ask questions during the event? Yes! You will need to login with your Google information. During this event only the invited speakers will be live on screen. However, Hangouts on Air includes a Q&A feature that will be activated by the moderator and shows up on the right side of the event page. Type in your questions or comments and hear them answered live! Or you can use the #scchat or #scoa hashtags on Twitter to post questions and make comments.