April 20th - Asynchronous Learning Day
What should parents and students expect from these added digital days?
- No zoom sessions
- This will be a self-paced digital learning day.
- Teachers will be posting review assignments and interactive activities. Assignments could range from items to work online and offline
- Teachers will check their emails at 10:30 and 1:30 to respond to any questions.
- Specials will post a fun activity. Students will go to the specials they choose. The activity will be an enrichment and optional for that day.
- Please email your child's teacher if you have any questions.
1st Grade - Pentagon, Hexagon, Octagon! Math Learning!
2nd Grade STEM! Planting Flowers!
4TH GRADE - CODING, BUILDING, AND CRITICAL THINKING!
5th Grade! Notice....Wonder...Discoveries!
3rd Grade Student Savannah was our principal for the day right before Spring Break. She did awesome!
Opportunity for input
The Gwinnett County Board of Education is moving forward in its search to identify the school district's next superintendent. An essential part of the search process is obtaining feedback from stakeholders in the community. As a member of our school community, we hope you will participate in the online survey to share your thoughts on the qualities you would like to see in the next superintendent. The survey is open through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 16, and is available in English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese. Click here to take the Gwinnett Community Superintendent Search Survey.