End of Year Celebration
KINZUA BRIDGE STATE PARK & KINZUA SKY WALK
KINZUA SKY WALK
Friday, May 29th, 10:30am-1:30pm
Kinzua Bridge, Mount Jewett, United States
Cost: Free, however there will be a donation jar available to give to the Park
Kinzua Sky Walk offers a unique glimpse into the bridge’s history revealing the ingenuity, dedication and determination of its designers and builders.
RSVP by Friday May 15, 2015
Please email me the below information from your designated parent school email account:
Send RSVP info to: LZICOLELLO@PAVCSK12.ORG
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperone's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
To Become familiar with architecture and engineering
To Learn more about the history and significance of the Kinzua Bridge
Families will meet and connect with other PA Virtual Families
Students will develop school spirit and share with others
OLS Hours: 2.5 hours of history and science
- - An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- - Shoes must be worn at all times.
- - All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- - Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- - To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- - In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.