St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School | 2024
2024 brings exciting changes to our uniform at St Elizabeth's. We proudly wear our uniform as part of our school identity and to unite our students in representing our school.
We have made some changes and additions to our existing uniform to commence in 2024. In 2025 our new uniform will be worn by all students.
Ways to order
- Visit the Tudor uniform shop in Wangara to try on and check your child's size - please see the map below
- Order online - Please see the online procedures for ordering and simply register an new account.
Kindergarten and Pre Primary
Year 1 - 6 School Uniform
3 days a week
Year 1 - 6 Sport Uniform
2 days a week
Uniform Days - Semester 1 2024
- School hats are still to be purchased from the school. please come and see the office for help.
- Teachers will advise at the start of each semester the sport days for sport uniform for years 1 - 6.
- Jackets may be worn with both uniforms in cooler months.
- Anyone can wear shorts.
- Long grey winter plain trousers that match our uniform are available from Tudor Uniforms in their general range - please visit them to try on!
- School uniform shoes for years 1 - 6 can be a traditional lace up or Velcro strap or Mary-Jane style shoe - these cannot be a leather sneaker if wearing new uniform.
- Existing uniform can be still be worn in 2024 on sports days or as your everyday uniform. 2024 will be a transition year.
- Year 6 student in 2024 can wear their leavers shirts on a Friday.
- Year 6 students can continue to wear their existing uniform or purchase new if you wish.
- We still have existing uniform available for purchase at the reduced costs from the school, should you wish to continue wearing in 2024.
Please contact the admin email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. Thank you