A Downside of Digital Communication
What Is Fraud?
Fraud is the wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
Don't Let Fraud Destroy Your Life
Simple Ways to Avoid Fraud
- Don't send money to someone you don't know
- Don't respond to messages that ask for personal or financial information
- Read your bills and monthly statement regularly
- Remember there is no such thing as a sure thing
- Know where an offer comes from and who you are dealing with
Signs of Fraud
- Unexplained Variances between budgeted and actual amount
- Abnormal charges in account balances
- Appearance of a personnel living beyond their means