How To Plant A Flower Garden
by Osiel Mendez
The Items You Will need
- landscaping plan
- bulbs,small plants,or seeds
- gardening tools
The Steps you Follow
- choose the flowers you will plant.
- decide between planting bulbs,small plants or planting flowers from seeds.
- plant your design including placement and colors.
- prepare the soil by digging out grass with a spading fork.
- plant your seeds or bulbs and then water the area.
- add an extended released fertilizer.
- water your flower beds when the surface begins to dry.
What to do When your Plants are Ready
when your plants are ready you can now water them when they are starting to dry and you also need to give them sunlight.