News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- Easter Egg Hunt... we are hoping to have an egg hunt sometime on Friday. If every child could please bring in 12 eggs that have something inside of them (non-chocolate candy, an eraser, a sticker, a tattoo, etc) by Wednesday, that would be wonderful.
- Rubrics... in Friday Folders today you will find a lot of student work and their 3rd 9-weeks rubric. This rubric gives details about their progress on the objectives covered from January-March. Please let me know if you have any questions. Hard to believe, but there are only 38 days left of kindergarten!
- Chick-fil-a Biscuit Day... if your child is interested in having a biscuit at school on Friday, please send in $3 cash by Wednesday
- Jump Rope for Heart... don't forget to donate to Jump Rope for Heart! Our celebration will be on Friday where all the kids will spend their specials time jumping rope!
- Spring Break... don't forget Spring Break is April 2-6! Enjoy your time off!
- PIR Reminder... PIR is almost over! Keep logging at home reading through the month of April! Send in red folders on Thursdays!
- Practice sight words (list below)
- Write stories at home... try to label the pictures or add sentences by saying the words slowly and recording the sounds that you hear!
- READ, READ, READ!!!!!!!! 20 minutes a night!
- Name flat and solid shapes
- Count to 100 by tens and ones
- Write your numbers 0-20
- Count groups objects accurately (20 or less)
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **