Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Menlo Park, California
The Product Marketing Manager works with the product and marketing teams on Oculus Rift and Oculus Touch product launches, games marketing and ongoing campaigns.
- 5+ years of relevant product marketing experience.
- Experience with launching hardware or software products.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments where passion for customer engagement and great experience are at the forefront of all design & development.
- Partner closely with many cross-functional teams, including communications, channel marketing, community, business development, developer relations, web development and product management to drive the execution of product launches and ongoing adoption of key products.
- Drive product sales and engagement rates by supporting market facing campaigns and programs.
- Contribute to market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with a focus on the intersection of consumer and partner needs.
- Support the planning and execution of campaigns and asset creation.
- Communicate the value proposition of products to ensure that effective materials are created.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the VR ecosystem, competitive landscape, and Oculus products.
- Increase overall awareness of games and other titles by implementing and building integrated marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with PR, Community, and Events teams to support launch activities, executions on the ground, on-line, in social and at retail.
- Work closely with creative director to ensure all creative assets support Oculus brand guidelines.
I don't have any skills yet to be required for this job.
What skills do I need to learn
- 5 years of experience in marketing
- reporting skills
- experience with launching hardware and software products
- working at a company that focusses on customer relations
how do i want to be educated
First I need experience in this kind of work. I want to work for a few other companies first. I want experience in marketing.