McAnally Choir Weekly News
- Welcome to the McAnally Choir Newsletter
- Show Choir Rehearsals begin September 22nd, at 7:15-8:00 am (Mr. Simmons will be at the parent pick up/drop off doors 7:00-7:15 am to let students in the building)
- Our first performance is on October 5th
- Mandatory Dress Rehearsal October 2nd
- Information for Private Lessons has been passed out! If your child is interested please see the attached document!
- Medical Release and Choir Handbook Acknowledgements are due! Please complete ASAP!
- Communications for McAnally Choir can be found in the links below! These are the fastest means of communication throughout the school year!
- Parent/Guardian Volunteers, please complete the district background check (Linked below)
- Choir Dues Deadline is September 30th
This is the acknowledgment of the McAnally Intermediate and Aledo Middle School Choirs rules, expectations, and content requirements.
Parents, please take a moment to fill out the following information about your student. We will only use this information should we have an emergency and need to get in touch with you or seek help for your student.
- September 22nd- Show Choir Rehearsal 7:15-8:00 am
- September 25th- Choir Olympics
- September 29th- Show Choir Rehearsal 7:15-8:00 am
- October 2nd Dress Rehearsal (Mandatory)
- October 5th Fall Concert (Mandatory)
SUGGESTIONS FOR AT HOME PRACTICE
Vocal Warm-Ups and Practice Tracks
Remember: Stay Hydrated through your practice and always warm up properly!
From the Podium
Already throughout another week! The students have been hard at work and I truly appreciate each opportunity I get to work with them. I would really love to see everyone out for the Choir Olympics and meet parents during the Parent Meeting, September 25th! Words can't describe how amazing it is to work with these amazing kids each week! Keep them singing using resources on McAnally Choir Padlet! Have a wonderful weekend! I can't wait for our next rehearsal!
Mr. Carnell D. Simmons