What Kind of Student Are You?
I am a very good student in school.
- I care about doing well in school.
- I am good at taking tests.
- I am happy with my grades.
What's Your Learning Style?
- Participate in activities that involve touching, building, moving, or drawing.
- Do lots of hands-on activities like completing art projects, taking walks, or acting out stories.
- It's OK to tap a pencil, shake your foot, or hold on to something while learning.
Do Your Homework!
- Get home from school.
- Eat dinner.
- Start homework.
In what areas of my life am I very confident?
I am confident in school, soccer and at home.
Are there any areas of my life where I lack confidence?
I am not confident whenever I am not where I am most of the time.
How can I feel more confident in myself?
I can feel more confident in myself by going places I don't normally go to get used to going to that place more often.