Spring Break Edition
Together We: Learn, Grow, Lead
Grange Hall Families,
By now, you have received two very important documents from CCPS that explain grading and instruction expectations for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. I want to thank our teachers for working together to provide our students with opportunities to engage in continued learning. Here is what you need to know for your GHES bulldog(s):
GHES Instructional Updates
- No updates for week of April 6 - 13 due to Spring Break
- Instructional resources can be found here- GHES Learning Resources site.
- Paper packets for week of April 14-17 may be picked up at GHES on Tuesday, April 14 from 8:30am - 1:00pm.
- GHES Parent Help Guide to Online Resources
Teacher Office Hours: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Monday - Friday - April 14 - May 29)
- Please hold onto library books until further notice.
- The author visit with Lee Harper will be rescheduled for this Fall. Your child will receive the books they ordered at that time.
- We will celebrate Summer Birthday Book club in the Fall.
Looking for our bulldogs to join us for a Virtual GHES dance party! Take a video of you and your family's dance moves and drop it into the Google folder below:
Wishing all of our families a wonderful Spring Break!
With love and appreciation,
Principal & Lead Learner