SDS for element Alecinunleide
by Alec Nunley, Period 3
- Light tan outer layer with dark brown coverings on it's head.
- Boils when a large amount of pressure is applied
- Melts if allowed to sleep in
- Can cause annoyance if left bored
- Specimen can be found in a variety of states.
-Happy when electrically charged
- Becomes stubborn and unyielding when arguing with a person who is wrong
- Is repelled by the papaya fruit and attracted to peanut butter
- May explode spontaneously when under high amounts of pressure while elements commonly used to dilute the produced heat are not present
- Requires copious amounts of tennis practice
- Will become inert if placed on a soft mattress for more than two minutes undisturbed
- Will repel objects thrown at it back to the source, especially if high amounts of pressure
- Is impervious being annoyed due to long exposures to 'sibling' elements