Describing the universe
in terms of time,distance,and organization.
What is astronomy
1. describe the characteristic of the universe in terms of distance, and organization.
2. identify the visible and nonvisible parts of ther electromagneticspectrum.
3. compare refracting telescopes and reflecting telescopes.
4. explain how telescopes for nonvisible electromagnetic radiation.
compare the visible and invisible spectrum
compare the refracting telescope and the refracting telescope.
invisible light telescopes and spaced based telescopes.
telescopes for invisible light are diffirent from telescopes for visible light:
1. the visible light telescopes can attract radiation.
2. the radiation travels to earth to power our elections.
3. the radiation can't be seen by human.
4. the radiation powers many different types of electronics.
5. the invisible telescope can also attract light that can't be seen.
spaced based telescopes are a solution for telescopes on earth which have to deal with the atmosphere getting in the way:
1. the spaced based telescope can see light from different stars.
2. this telescope can also attract radiation.
3. spaced based telescopescan also attract radiation to travel to earth.
4. the radiation powers many electronics from earth just like the invisible light.
5. this telescope can't see our solar radiation.