What's up at Weller?
- Leadership Meeting
- 1st and 2nd French Club
- Final Faculty Meeting @ 3:50
- Dr. D out to IGNITE, Senior Leadership, and Elementary Principals Meetings
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Read around the School Party! Click here for your schedule.
- Happy Birthday Josh Rowlett!
- K-1 Ballet @ 3:50-4:30
- Volunteer Breakfast in Library
- Weller P.R.I.D.E. Celebration
- P.R.I.D.E. Store
- 5-16: 4th Quarter Attendance Party (afternoon)
- 5-17: Kindergarten Graduation
- 5-19: LAST DAY!!!!! 5th grade Graduation and Early Release at 1:35
TOUGH GUYS BEFORE THE WALK OF FAME!
Mayor Stephens visited Ms. Barker's 4th Grade Jurassic World PBL Presetation!
Weller kids love their teachers!
Keep this in mind as you teach the next 9 days!
This is what it's all about...
Thanks for honoring your students who showed great gains in learning.
A few things...
This is definitely the home stretch. Take a minute to do, or write down, all the many END-OF-THE-YEAR expectations and don't let it over-whelm you. Have fun with the kids you have grown academically and socially this past year.
- Thanks for the great theme ideas you submitted on the Padlet. Choose Weller's THEME next year by clicking here to vote for one idea. Voting will end on FRIDAY.
- If you have had a volunteer in your classroom this year, please give Robin the name and contact info on MONDAY so we can invite them to our Volunteer Breakfast Friday morning.
- If you would like to go to the Innovation Summit on June 1-2 at University Plaza, please let me know. The GOCSD (Greater Ozarks Cooperating School Districts) Innovation Summit will feature speakers, Will Richardson and George Couros, with many great break-out sessions. Click here to learn more about this conference. Weller has been given 4 tickets for the conference so please let me know if you'd like to attend.
- When thinking of school supply lists, keep in mind our families limited income. Please email John a copy of your grade level SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST by Friday.
- The End-of-the-Year Checklist is here and in our Google Docs. Please complete this and give it to Robin before you leave for the year. You will need to initial on a check-out sheet before leaving for the summer.
- Remember to complete the class list recommendation for next year. Here is the link.