Social media isn't always fun. You have to be careful with who you talk, what pictures you post, who can see your account and many more.
What you should do on social media:
- Do not talk to strangers
- Ignore rude comments
- Do not post inappropriate pictures
- Keep your account private
- Do not post personal information
- Keep your password a secret
How can you be safe on the internet
- You have to have strong passwords, passwords that no one knows. Also you should add some numbers in your password plus your password shouldn't be your name, that's too easy. You have to keep your password a secret so no one hacks into your account. https://howsecureismypassword.net/ (this site will help you).
- Sharing too many details can put you in physical danger as well. Strangers can see where you live, which school you go to, how old you are and many more.
Missing girl because of Facebook!
What will happen if you don`t make your account private?
- Strangers can see your photos
- Strangers can see your personal information
- Strangers can talk to you
- Strangers can find where you live
- Strangers can lie about who they are
- Strangers can kidnap you just from your account
The Dangers Of Social Media (Child Predator Social Experiment) Girl Edition!
The Dangers Of Social Media (Child Predator Experiment) Boy Edition!
Never answer to strangers on social media. they can find you and kidnap you with the information you have uploaded. Even if that person seems kind you never know who it is behind the screen. Ignore rude comments by deleting they're comment or report them or unfriend them.
Girl and boy flirting on internet Be careful Official and Shocking -hq
Are four digit number that only the owner of their phone or credit card know so they are the only ones who enter their phone or credit card.
is a scanner that only recognize the owner of the object that they want to enter. For example it recognizes your voice or a part of your body (e.g. your finger).
is a secret key or a password that only you understand/know.
is the application of investigation and analysis techniques to gather and preserve evidence from a particular computing device.
Funmoods' Online Safety Kit - Little Red Riding Mood