Cougar Connection 11/15/2020
This Week at Mann Middle School
- Tuesday: Site Governance Team Meeting 2:30 - 3:30
- Wednesday: Whole Staff Meeting 1:30 - 2:30
- Thursday: Transformation Team 1:30 - 2:30
- Thursday: Wellness Committee 1:30 - 2:30
- Thursday: SSC Meeting 2:30 - 3:30
LCFF Forms Needed!
SDCOE SCHOOL REOPENING DASHBOARD
The County Office of Education has released a new DASHBOARD to share data on the progress all schools are making in reopening.
SDCOE requires districts to submit reopening data on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month.
This dashboard reflects the following data metrics:
Number of students participating in:
Full-Time in person learning;
Hybrid Learning (in our District this number is based on weekly attendance to Appointment-Based Learning); and,
Distance Learning for 100% of their instructional program.
Number of employees who are scheduled to work in person, at a school site, for any portion of their work schedule. The number of staff members reported is any staff on campus as reported by your BSS or POS.
Feel free to review data for your school. School participation data is generated through PowerSchool attendance records.
If your child has a D or an F
- Attend your teacher’s office hour.
- Your teacher will let you know what you can turn in and what you can do to improve your learning and bring that grade up!
- Attend FREE tutoring with our PASS mentors from 2 - 3 pm every day.
- Invitations were sent to students in their Counselors’ Google Classroom.
Zoom link: https://sandiegounified.zoom.us/j/86243522574
Click here for the information flyer