1-Trust your instincts
- Sam went to the park with her son Mason and when he started to be rude to everyone she started getting advice from all the other moms she decide to go with her instincts which was taking him home because she decided to follow her instincts.
2-Routines are nice but babies don't need a strict regimen
- Maggie's daughter was wailing and she coudent get her to quiet down so she chose to deviate form the schedule and feed her daughter to give some piece and quiet.
3-Don't fret if your baby acts funny; Freud can explain it
- Heathers son starting acting funny and she didn't know what to do so she ended up calling her mom, saying that he was jumping and running in circles and her mom told her to stop worrying thats what kids do.
4-Ideals about good parenting should evolve
- Julie was always at work all the time and ended noticing that her daughter was more distant so she started showing her daughter more affection.
5-Babies need love
- Amy's baby was crying so she picked her up and stared to cradle her to calm her down
- It’s in its eighth edition and updated with tips for contemporary parenting, including advice for gay and lesbian parents and even notes on international adoption.
"Spock at 65: Five Ideas That Changed American Parenting | TIME.com."Time. Time, 12 Jan. 2011. Web. 04 Apr. 2016.
"Dr. Benjamin Spock: Child Care and Controversy." Legacy.com. N.p., 14 July 2011. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.
Core, Addam. "24 Of The Most Influential Books Of The Past 50 Years."LifeDaily. Addam Core, 14 Dec. 2013. Web. 11 Apr. 2016